Ignore everything I wrote about my employment situation yesterday. After the you know what hit the fan yesterday, Jon-Lin made me an offer that was hard to refuse. And I didn't. I chose to stay here. Life is good and I'm making more money.
I went and picked out our car last night. Its so nice. I chose the metallic silver with black interior. We got the cool model with the moonroof, sport interior, 16 inch wheels, sport suspension and a spoiler. I love this car! Love it, love it, love it!
Our poor doggie, when I went out into the backyard this morning to put her food and water out for her, she threw up 4 times. Poor girl! I stayed out there until she stopped and was laying down. I felt so bad.
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the dog probably found out how much the car is costing and that is why she was sick. Believe me, I've been barfing my guts out for days.
Post a Comment