Wednesday, February 16, 2005

"Whatever you are, be a good one!" A. Lincoln

Needless to say, this has been a big week for the William D. McIntosh family. I found a new job yesterday, I will start there Tuesday March 1. I will be back at the law firm I used to work for. I will be the file clerk. Not an exciting job, but the best part is, I will be making more money and I only have to answer phones one hour a day! (I have to cover while the receptionist is out to lunch) Finally, more freedom! I have been a receptionist for years and I HATE it!
Also, we are picking up our new car this Friday. We ordered a 2005 Toyota Camry SE- my dream car, it is sooooo nice! So next time you visit So. Cali we'll take you for a ride!

No comments: