This weather has been really crazy. It's been non-stop rain since Friday night, and yesterday as I was driving home, I heard on the radio that a Tornado Warning was issued for 4 Southern California counties, including Riverside and San Bernardino. Who in the world has ever heard of a Tornado Warning in Southern California? I have enough things to worrying about, I don't need to worry about some funnel cloud coming out of the sky and sucking my house up with it. I don't know what Southern California did, but someone is mad at us.Katie: What is up with today? Today has been totally bizarre! I just read an article that Arrested Development will air its last episode on April 17, that alone almost made me cry! And then someone is sending me porn! And in mass amounts! Its coming over my instant messenger at work, and then its being sent to my mom and dad's house. I got some cute package delivered and my mom called me to tell me about, I don't want to stop by for nothing, so she opened it. I got some DVD's, magazine subscriptions and other brochures. Sick! I am so embarrassed! I wonder if someone is playing a prank on me or something, but I hate it!

1 comment:
That's what you get for gossiping!
Read this from Fox:
Dear Arrested Development Fans:
Thank you for your e-mail and your passionate support of Arrested Development. While the show has finished production for its second season, contrary to the rumors you may have heard or read on the internet, it is NOT cancelled.
We at FOX love Arrested Development and we look forward to having the Bluth family back on FOX in the future – hopefully for many years. You can help make the show a bigger success by getting as many people as possible to start watching the show this Sunday and every Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Sincerely,
Fox Broadcasting Company
Post a Comment