We started dating one year ago today. I still remember, we planned on going to Disneyland together with several other people to get season passes. As it turns out, all of them pooped out on us, so we went alone. Let me tell you, they don't call it the "Magic Kingdom" for nothing. We were on the Haunted House when SHE reached over and held my hand. Now, she might try to convince you otherwise by saying I was the one who made the first move, but don't let her fool you. I was too big a chicken to make the first move.
Friday, March 18, 2005
Our One Year Anniversary!!!....kinda...
We started dating one year ago today. I still remember, we planned on going to Disneyland together with several other people to get season passes. As it turns out, all of them pooped out on us, so we went alone. Let me tell you, they don't call it the "Magic Kingdom" for nothing. We were on the Haunted House when SHE reached over and held my hand. Now, she might try to convince you otherwise by saying I was the one who made the first move, but don't let her fool you. I was too big a chicken to make the first move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thats a load of crap! He grabbed my hand! But this is an arguement that will go on FOREVER!!! actually, throughout eternity
i'm a bit too stunned to actually post a comment on this subject, but i did want to say that email might be a slightly better way of communicating than just leaving random comments all over the place. not that it isn't gratifying to know that you're reading my blog though.
i can't find your address here, so if you don't want to leave it, just get mine from Jenn or give yours to her from me. that would be great. Xie xie.
Post a Comment