Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting to the happiest place in earth!




Last Tuesday I packed up the girls and met my cousins and their kids at Disneyland. Just before I left I called to make sure things were still a go, and Robin told me some sad news. They had been in San Diego for a few days (Chargers game, Legoland, Sea World... the works) and when they left for Legoland they had put all of their suitcases in their BEAUTIFUL new SUV. Well when they got to Anaheim, Dana asked Robin to go get their bags... and EVERYTHING was gone! Everything! Someone had coded the keyless entry system and took everything. Toothbrushes, clothes, shampoo they even took the girls teddy bears! Can you believe how awful that is! They also took all of the electronic stuff (laptops, cameras... you name it, gone!)

So I did the only thing I could do to help... I picked up some Mary Kay on my way out there and we still managed to have a great time. My cousins Robin and his family, Ben and his daughter and Meegan (I didn't spell that wrong) and her family were there.

Dana found out what happens when you give Lia an Oreo.... I guess its better than giving a mouse a cookie!

No comments: