




So yesterday was SCARY! Sophie woke up around 6:45 and as usual I fed her and when I went to burp her BLOOD came out of her mouth!!! Yeah I was FREAKING OUT!!! Blood is not supposed to come out of there. So I tried and tried to get a ahold of her Dr. , I left messages and called about every 15 minutes for 2 hours! Then I had to feed her again and it happened again, so by this time I was furious that I could not get a hold of anyone. So I switched providers and got her in immediately. Her new pediatrician, who Lia sees, is wonderful and did a full examination and when she stuck the light scope thingy up her nose it started bleeding. That was the problem. It must have happened when she was trying to suck her thumb at night, she rammed her finger up her nose, hit a capillary and because she was laying down the blood went down her throat. So in the end it was nothing. THANK HEAVEN!!! My nerves are about shot with everything I have going on right now. So this help me put lots in perspective and I backed out of alot of stuff I have planned in the future.
So to celebrate this wonderful baby, Lia and I set up her Jumperoo! My very sweet wonderful friend Valerie got this for her. (She also got one for her daughter Jordyn, now they can hang out together... ha ha ha)I love how high her feet were off the ground, so I copied Valerie's idea and put pillows under them. Good times.
The only thing is, the jumperoo is HUGE! and I have a small house so I had to move some furniture out...... makes me laugh!

No comments:
Post a Comment