




So here is my first entry about Sophie:
*She is such a blessing to me! I can tell that I have become a mom, because if I were to be her babysitter I would have quit! Her G.E.R.D. makes her esophagus and nose burn and she cries alot and does not sleep. And I have not lost my patience with her yet. After I finally get her to sleep or to calm down I might have a little breakdown. Mornings are her hardest time, which makes those my hardest time.
*She has the sweetest disposition! She'll throw up all over you, cry then start smiling for you. She is such a trooper.
*She is starting to babble a lot! Its really cute when she gets excited, she'll squeal.
*It looks like she's getting ready to roll over. She's arching her back and getting on her side.
*She loves her daddy and sister and loves it when they talk to her. (She likes me too)
*She is very patient with her very loving sister.
YES! I pierced her ears. No she is not getting a tattoo! Already some smart alec asked me that! WHO CARES, its not their business! I think it looks sweet, but the main reason I do it is so that I can take care of them. If she decides she hates them, then she can take them out. (She didn't even cry when she had them done, they place I took her to doesn't use a gun)
I just love her and am so grateful she is here with me/us!!!

1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe she's already trying to roll over!
Post a Comment