Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm it....

Valerie got me. Here are the rules:
The rules are to list 6 little known things, obsessions, or quirks about yourself and then tag someone else to do the same. Here it goes!
1. Bananas. I HATE bananas. Its almost a phobia. I hate looking at them, because then I can smell them and then I want to ralph. I have to stop now.
2. Mascara. I will not leave the house with out it on. I have very short eyelashes that stick straight out, so my eyes end up looking very swollen when I don't wear it. I have a new favorite, its by Dior.
3. Eyebrows. I hate it when people don't wax or pluck their eyebrows. Right now I am trying to let mine fill back in after a botched wax job, and I feel like people are constantly looking at how bushy they are getting. Its such an easy thing to do, and really makes a big difference.
4. Teeth. Being a RDA, I pay attention to teeth. The first thing I notice about a person is their smile and I hate having to look at a jacked up grill. (that is what the orthodontist I worked for called it) I don't think that people have to have perfectly straight teeth or unnaturally white teeth, but they should take care of them.
5. Weight. I am constantly obsessing about my weight. It is very hard to be this size. I'm doing alot to change it right now. I just get so tired of everyone's comments about it. Billy tries to help, but I think its going to take a lot more than sweet words from my honey to make me think differently. (My girls are totally worth every pound gained)
Here's to my new elliptical and the flu induced bout of bulimia I had last week!! A couple lbs down....a lot more to go!
6. My family. I am most obsessed with my husband and kids, so I savd the best for last. I enjoy them so much I sometimes ignore my house business to spend time with them I guess I figure my kids will remember their mom playing with them... not that their house was perfect. We'll see in 28 years huhh....
Now I tag Tammie and Melissa.
ooooops, and Billy!

1 comment:

Billy and Katie said...

I can't believe you didn't tag your husband. Rude!