I’ve never understood this tag thing, but apparently I’ve been double tagged – by Melissa and by my wife (as an after thought). The rules are as follows: List 6 little known things, obsessions, or quirks about yourself and then tag someone else to do the same. Oh boy, here I go!
1 – One of my favorite TV shows is I Love Lucy. I use to watch it as a kid growing up and my parents thought I was wacked. I have the complete series on DVD and I’ll watch it any time I come across it on TV.
2 – I hate really stupid people. If you are stupid, chances are I don’t want to talk to you. I have very little patience for people who just don’t “get it” so I try to avoid them entirely.
3 – Our whole family is kind of obsessed with Disney. I don’t really know why. Growing up I’d always go to Magic Mountain so I was kinda a Looney Tunes freak. But, Magic Mountain is now a dump (and I have a young family) so Disneyland is more our cup of tea and hence all things Disney.
4 – I am really tight about money. Before I stop at McDonald’s I have this mental check list I go through to make sure I can afford it. I really feel sorry for my family sometimes…
5 – Once I find something on a restaurant menu that I like, chances are I will never get anything else. Anytime I’ve tried it, I have been disappointed.
6 – I am not proud of this, I am obsessed with Angels Baseball, Lakers Basketball, and USC football. Often my entire day will depend on whether or not these won or lost the day before.
There you go, six things you never wanted to know about me. I tag Reid (sometime this calendar year please), Mauri, and Mitt Romney.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How does that whole "hating stupid people" thing work while teaching 8th graders?
It's quite a balancing act I have to say.
Post a Comment