Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just stuff.

The weather has been so beautiful! We can't help but spend as much time outside as possible! As you can see Sophie can't say "No" to crack! (yes, we do own diapers that fit her, we had to use some old ones from Grandpa and Grandma's house because we were in a pinch)
This is Lia's entourage. This is how she has to go to sleep everynight. She has a mental checklist and if one is missing she will yell at you until they are present. It cracks us up!
(BTW, Minnie Mouse and the three baby dolls are in bed with her, just not pictured) Ok, she's just cute. Really stinkin' cute.
And did I mention happy!
This is guaranteed to make you laugh, very hard!


Ever wonder how a toddler puts on chapstick?!?!!


4 comments:

reid said...

I have issues with the movie reviewer. How could you say Juno wasn't funny? It was the funniest movie since Little Miss Sunshine. Freakin' George Michael Bluth stole the show. And how could you not like Stanger than Fiction? It was brilliant. Just cause Willy F doesn't run around naked or act like a complete moron, he can't be funny? You should have your movie watching privilages taken away.

Jannah said...

Hey Billy, it's so fun to see your blog and meet your family. The blog is awesome, and your girls are so cute. It will be fun keeping up with you and Leighton through your blogs. By the way this is Devin, your old roommate.

Billy and Katie said...

Reid - You must be a politician (A Democrat I'm guessing). I never said Juno wasn't funny, I said it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. I was less a comedy and more of a...well...movie. Kudos for the pregnant girl, she was the hottest pregnant teenage I've come in contact with.

As for Stanger Than Fiction, the movie was good but really, really slow. The ending more than made up for it, but don't expect me to sit through the entire movie again (especially with that pig-nosed Maggie Whatsherface)

Billy and Katie said...

Devin - What's up my brother!? Long time no..well, anything. I'm really bad at keeping up with old friends. Better late than never. Keep in touch. Tell your family hi for us. I hear you are expecting a 3rd youngin....congrats!