Friday, January 11, 2008

The latest.

Here is my Sophie... she's so happy to be eating real veggies!!! And my little helper is trying to help smash the tree back in the box.
Notice the similarities???? (Billy did not support my decision to take or post this picture...)
This is the packing material that my new Kurv came in, Lia is in there somewhere, see her hand and yellow shirt?
This is the HUGE semi that came to drop off our new elliptical, WITH OUT A HAND TRUCK! Then the dumb driver DROPPED it off of the backend! Oh well, she's all set up now and doesn't seem to be broken. We LOVE her!



We saw Wicked again.... I'm still as in LOVE with it as I was the first time I saw it, only now I found out how to get tickets half price!! and with no ticketmaster fee so I'm stoked about that! Maybe I'll take Billy for his birthday, we'll see.

I don't know why this came to the bottom. But for as happy as Sophie is to be eating real veggie's... Lia is not at all happy!

4 comments:

M and M said...

Gosh Katie...I can't believe you force Lia to watch Sophie eat her veggies! That's awful! I can't believe how old Sophie looks! So crazy!

Billy and Katie said...

I'm evil!!!!

Leighton & Mauri said...

Katie!!! I am so JEALOUS that you have seen Wicked twice. I want to go soooooo bad. I told Leighton that we just have to go to LA so we can see it (that is the closest to us, I would go to NY, but it is just a little too far.) Your girls are so very cute. Tell Billy we say "HI!"

Billy and Katie said...

Wicked just may be worth the drive from Utah to California. If you're ever in the area, let us know...we have a secret way of getting tickets half off. Billy says "Hi" too....he actually said a few other things but I thought it wise not to post those here :)