Lia turned 2 yesterday.My heart is full as I sit here and try to even think about what to write. So far it has been:
2 years of love like I could have never imagined.
2 years of laughter like I could have never imagined.
2 years of learning about myself.
2 years of nurturing.
2 years of re-learning nursery rhymes.
2 years of not caring what funny faces I make in public as long as I get a laugh in response.
2 years of grattitude for the family we are.
2 years of grattitude for the extended family and friends we share.
2 years of preparation for being the BEST big sister ever!
2 years waiting for teeth!
I just love this girl and thank Heavenly Father everyday that she is mine/ours!!!










4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lia!!
Looks like a great time! Wish we could've been there!
Happy Belated Birthday Lia! I was thinking about you all that day and meant to call. Needless to say life got in the way! It looks like you had a fun birthday party! I miss you and your sweet family. All my love...Aryan
awwwwwwwww........that made me all teary eyed
Post a Comment