As in Dr. Day. Lia had her 2 year old appointment and Sophie had her 6 month well baby appointment.
Lia is 36 inches tall and 30.6 lbs, yes very tall and skinny! She also got a shot. I layed her on the table and held her arms like I was going to tickle her. I could tell when she got the shot because she had a look on her face like "what the h@# was that?!!" So I sat her up really fast and said "SURPRISE, A STICKER" and pointed at the band-aid. She got all excited and the nurse and I laughed like crazy.
My little Sophie is not so little anymore, she is 27 inches and 17.6 pounds. She got 3 shots and I am not excited about tonight. Last time she had a fever that spiked at 103.2.
Other than that we are all doing great. We have had Billy for 2 3-day weekends in a row! We had a really fun date on friday night. In typical Katie style I wanted to eat at Panera again, I don't know what they put in their food but its the best! And I picked the movie too. We saw 27 Dresses, I really liked it. Which leads me to our movie reviews, those are Billy's opinion ONLY! Just remember he's weird.
Then on Saturday he fixed our fence and my neice and I played Guitar Hero for 11 hours!!! We all took turns, but yes indeed 11 hours!
Lia also has a new bed I have to figure out how we're going to get it to our house from Redlands.
Valentine's Day came and went. I have a husband who thinks its a very stupid holiday, and I get it and understand why. Seriously, I don't hold it against him. I still celebrate it though. I took flowers to our families on Wednesday. Then that night I heart attacked our kitchen and left cards for everyone and teddy bears and twistable crayons (THANK YOU VALERIE!!) for the girls. I also made a nice dinner. Billy surprised us all with monkeys, how appropriate and a card for me. It was a "Happy Birthday Grandpa" card.... the store was out of Valentine cards. He cracks me up!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Katie! Thanks for coming by my blog! I love your blog and had a good laugh reading a lot of the posts.
By the way, Bayer weighs 25 pounds and he is 1. He and Lia are quite the mismatched pair!
I wondered about that Panera place! I saw it last weekend when we were going to guitar center! I had not noticed it before!
Post a Comment