As I sit here and try to write some of the events of this week, Lia is SCREAMING at me because I am laughing at her, which makes her scream louder and me laugh harder which makes her scream louder... its a never ending cycle.
Any way, so it all started Monday. I had to go to the dentist and have a broken filling fixed. I dropped Lia off at Brinkley's house and I took Sophie with me. As I was attempting to pull in the driveway at the dentists' office some jerk decides he wants to run me off the road. Me being somewhat stubborn but not wanting to wreck my car decided to turn into the parking lot a little faster than I should have. Let me tell you, it sounded like a trainwreck/ driveby and any other sound you don't want to hear! And all I could think is "CRAP! My cute car!" My car is totally leaning down in the front so I can only imagine what happened. I managed to squeak the 15 feet down to my spot, sat there for a few minutes because I didn't want to see what the damage was because I picturing how that conversation to Billy would go, " Hi honey, don't get mad, but...." so I get out walk around and my tire is a mangled mess! I just walked away, I was fearing the worst! It looked like I might have bent the rim, I was worried I broke the axle... all that stuff. So I figure I'll just go get my tooth drilled then deal with it. (oh, I did call my mom to come get Sophie) So they take me back, I get Sophie all settled where she can see me, and the Dr. and his staff go to work. The good news started, instead of using a drill and having to get a shot, they used a laser! Nice. It starts out not hurting one bit. Then a few minutes later its getting worse and worse. But I really don't want a shot, I've had two babies I can handle this pain. Then it gets more intense, do I tell the dentist, no I can handle it.... now its really intense I can feel tears forming, THEN... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART! Sophie rips the biggest fart you've ever heard, so loud the Dr. has to sit back and laugh for a few minutes. Ahh, relief for the two of us!
AAA came, changed the tire, nothing was broken, my cute car is still cute and I have a funny story to tell. Someday maybe I'll tell you about the 5 hour wait for the one stupid tire.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Katie, you crack me up! I love this blog thing. I'm gonna add you to our link list.
Post a Comment