Monday, March 03, 2008

3 Good Reasons

I'll give you 3 good reasons why list making (my new hobby) is so great!
1- Last week I had a list of 8 goals, I accomplished all 8 things, now some of them are so stupid and small, but I did everything I wanted/needed to do.
2- My grocery list may seem long and pointless, but I save money because I only allow myself to buy what is on my list.
3- My grocery list is made while I make my 2 week menu list.
So all over my house you'll see these green post-it notes everywhere with lists on them. It is my attempt to TRY remember everything I'm supposed to do. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Making a list sounds like a great idea! I really should try it.

Kristy C said...

flylady would be proud LOL