You are not going to believe the the events that happened to me today could really happen, but I have a couple of battle wounds to prove it!
The girls and I were out running errands in Moreno Valley and we ended at Costco. I needed to get all the basics... diapers for both girls, wipes, paper towels, paper plates, blah blah blah. I save the diapers for last because they are right by the checkout stand. Here is where the fun begins... As I'm reaching up to grab a case of diapers a lady comes and grabs a box right next to the one I'm reaching for and knocks it RIGHT ON TOP OF MY HEAD!! So I take this lame box off of my head and proceed to the check out line. As I go to put this stupid box on the check stand, I seriously stub my toe. I split the top of my little toe right open. So I ask the lady for a band aid and she seriously asks me if I really need one, ummm yeah honey I need one. She felt bad when she saw what happened.
So my toe is throbbing (I think its broken, its totally swollen), my head hurts and all I want is to go home. Then as I'm crossing the parking lot some freaking lunatic comes screaming at me! It scared me so bad my knees buckled and I started to fall down. Turns out it was my friends husband.
After that madness I made it to my car and cried. And that is when I noticed the nice (small)scab forming on my forehead. Needless to say I was glad to get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You should have posted pictures too! What an awful afternoon - bad things come in threes so you should be safe for the rest of the night :)
what a day!! How's your toe now? I bet it hurrrrrrrrrrts :(
I'm just glad its Conference ths weekend... I don't want to be "that girl who wore flip flops to church" :)
Katie, at the end of my pregnancy, I didn't want to be "that girl" either so I squished my fat old feet into heels. Kes got a good laugh out of it.
haha----I would wear the flip flops LOL I remember last year when Robert said something to me about wearing flip flops to church-he should feel lucky I am there at all :) (you know )
people are always forgiving when you show them battle wounds. And Katie you have battle wounds! Show it off with pride!
Owie! What is it about stubing one's toe? It always seems to be the icing on the cake of a terrible, horribe, very bad, no good day! Got mine really bad last nite & cried like a baby (Steve's been working a lot lately). Sarina tucked me in her bed, gave me a carebear, & said "oh, sweetie it's alright". So Katie, I'd recommend stealing one of Lia's carebears- they make everything better ;)...and sweetie, it's alright!
Post a Comment