Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cutest Girls Ever!

We were fortunate enough to get some professional pictures taken of the girls. These are some of our favorites:







3 comments:

Bryan H said...

Billy boy...looking good my friend, even if you are approaching 29 this week! Happy Birthday buddy! So you are a guitar hero eh? We'll have to play online sometime (although I've only beat it on Medium)...(btw, this is Bryan L. Horspool)

Billy and Katie said...

How do you know when my birthday is? Are you one of those stalker types? Yeah, I've only beaten Guitar Hero on Easy, I still have a few songs to go on medium that I can't seem to get through. Hope you had a great birthday, don't let your wife tell you you're old.

Bonnie said...

These photos are so sweet ! I had to comment when I noticed your daughter's name is Lia ... My daughter is Alia, but I sometimes call her 'lia.