This was our FIRST
attempt at Easter pics. I met Tessa up at the Kimberly Crest to have a session, but it was too busy so we went back up to the Carriage House and my girls got fussy after about 10 minutes. SO we're having another family shoot. Yes family shoot, I am going to let someone take a picture of me at my own will.... we'll see how that goes. But, I was very pleasantly surprised at how well fussy girls photograph. Here are some of my favorites:

3 comments:
These are SO beautiful! and I love their dresses!!!
Gorgeous! What a wonderfully talented photographer. Such pretty girls you have!
How precious. I would have a hard time choosing as well. I didn't mean to ignore your offer about baby stuff you wanted to lend, but I haven't had the last baby shower just yet. So far we do have a lot of things for infants. Thanks for the offer. What do you have in mind??
Post a Comment