My Grandma (Lia calls her GG for Great-Grandma) picked this dress out for Lia, it is so sweet, and Lia loved wearing it.
For those of you who know me, you know how big it is of me to feed my baby this jar of food. I just didn't breathe through my nose and I about passed out when some of it got on my hand, I swear I am still washing my hands to get the smell off! And unfortunately this has turned out to be Sophie's favorite type of food. DANG IT!!!BTW, I didn't grab it on purpose, it was mixed in with the sweet potatoes.
Too sweet for words! (Sorry its fuzzy)
My new friend! I am the first to admit I am very picky about who I am friends with, and lately I have become very appreciative of the small group of friends I do have. One of them being one of the ladies I work in Primary with. I work with an amazing group of women and have a TON of admiration towards all of them. But this one in particular has turned into, well, a real sister. I go to her all the time for advice and I know and trust everything she says, she's an amazing example to me and I love her. Anyway, she has two daughters who are the same age difference as mine, but older. Well one of them is going to turn twelve in a year and wants experience babysitting, so she asked if she could come over for 4 hours a week while I'm here and watch my girls. LET ME TELL YOU, ITS THE BEST THING EVER! Lia was in heaven, they made a ball pit in our back hallway, played outside for 2 hours and I was able to do SOOOO much around the house. I'm excited and look forward to more of our Thursday afternoons together! Oh yeah, and Lia was devastated when she left, she loved all of the attention!






1 comment:
That is so awesome! I bet Kaylie had a good ole time :)
Love Lia's sticker face!LOL
Post a Comment