Monday, March 17, 2008

Its the Hap-Hap-Happiest Season of all!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I cannot wait to get to the stadium, get a hot dog with extra mustard an jalapenos, a bag of peanuts and a coke and sit right behind this guy, pictured below,(aka my Dominican love bunny) and enjoy the greatest sport ever played!!!
You know how sometimes when you are dating someone you pretend to enjoy something just so you'll have something in common with them... Well that's how my obsession with the A team started. Billy had flex passes when we were dating so we went to 15 games together. So by the end of the season I knew players names, understood the rules and became a HUGE fan. Now you'll catch me watching a game by myself (not that I'm ever by myself, but I'll have it on while Billy is at work and send him text messages when something big happens) and I get a little nutty when things get tense, I swear someday someone will get out of a pickle!
And one time while I was pregnant with Lia, I offered my boss my first born if he would give me his playoff tickets. He just gave them to me (he was also my Bishop) the tickets were from a customer, turned out they were fully catered box seats.... SCORE!
I'm still working on putting together a family night there, so if anyone is interested let me know. My favorite seats are in the outfield in between Guerrero and Matthews, so if you want to go but prefer something different let me know.



4 comments:

Tammie said...

So are you still planning a group date? If so, 100% count us in!

Pete & Leah said...

Hey Katie! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! I was blog surfing and I seriously can't remeber how I found yours! Your girls are so cute and it was fun to see what you are up to!
~Leah (Gilsen) Smith

Anonymous said...

Oh we are sooooo in!! But I prefer to sit in the infield between Simon and Garfunkel!! (Now you see how much Baseball jargon means to me!!) Ha Ha I crack myself up! But seriously we would love to take the boys (and girl!) to a game or two!

Brooke and Tami said...

I had no idea you were such a sports fanatic. I love that!