Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dear Dad


Dear Dad,
This week I did the one thing you wanted us to do together. I made it to the top of a mountain! My little family packed up and went to Zion National Park for a few days.
Billy and I embarked on our adventure to Angels Landing Monday morning. It took us about 2 hours to get to the top. It was absolutely beautiful! There were times where I wondered what the heck I was thinking and thought about turning around because that would have probably been a lot easier. But I kept going, I wanted to meet you up there.
And when I finally made it to the top I knew you were there too and I think that was the first time in 2 years I didn't miss you like crazy!
We've already got plenty of trips planned to go back, so until then!
Love you tons!
k8

1 comment:

Kristy C said...

so sweet that brought tears to my eyes!