Sunday, April 06, 2008

I got tagged

Here are the questions:

1 - What was I doing 10 years ago?

2 - 5 things on my to do list

3 - Snacks I enjoy

4 - What would I do if I was a sudden billionaire?

5 - 5 places I've lived

6 - 5 jobs I've had

7 - 3 bad habits

8 - 5 random things people don't know about me



1- 10 years ago I was getting ready to graduate from high school, working alot and doing some crazy things with my friends. (I can't write them all, but we had some illegal fun! Oh yeah, drugs and alcohol were NOT involved... ever!) I've recently uncovered some pictures from these times, they'd make you laugh for sure!!!



2- 5 things on my to do list

1-nothing

2- still nothing, I feel like crap

3- still feel like crap, so nothing

4- a little more nothing

5- wait for pain meds to kick in and make my family some food



3- Snacks I enjoy

lately these wanna be chips by flat earth

strawberries

honey nut cheerios

whatever I give Lia

Nibs and tootsie rolls



4- What would I do if I became an instant billionaire... what wouldn't I do. Pay off my bills and house, do the same for our family members, travel everywhere, buy a piano and learn to play it,
Own a Navigator, Range Rover, Heavy Duty, Suburban, BMW 745 IL and probably a Mercedes just because I could. I buy a horse ranch and run programs for handicapped kids, free of charge, invest the majority of money in Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and cancer research so people don't have to suffer like my dad, uncle, grandma and grandpa. I'd make sure my kids knew the value of education and hard work. And once they had received their degrees I'd give them the money to accomplish any goal or dream they'd ever had. I'd probably try to do a lot more good too..... the possibilities are endless!

5- 5 places I've lived
1- Montana, not in a town, but on a 56,000 acre ranch
2- Redlands
3- Springville UT
4- San Bernaghetto
5- Beaumont

6- 5 jobs
1- bookstore slave at CHC
2- RDA for and Orthodontist
3- Autistic therapist
4- Legal Assistant
5- Administrative Assistant

7- 3 bad habits
1-I pick my kids noses so they don't have to
2- I have to be in the mood to clean, I don't wake up every morning and think "Oh joy of all joys, I get to clean the toilets today!!"
3- I watch reality tv.... why, I still don't know

8- 5 random things
note: there are far too many, so narrowing it to 5 will be hard.

1- I can pop my thumb out of socket
2- I don't have a dishwasher in my house
3- I'm going to start teaching a toddler movement class
4- I didn't think I'd ever be a stay at home mom
5- It drives me crazy that I have not finished my college degree

Now I tag, Tammie, Tami, Billy, Melissa, Trudy and Cheryl

No comments: