Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April update

Here is Sophie all worn out after eating some gross concoction of vegetables...
Oh, and she's sitting up now. (She's a lot more confident now, here she's kind of slouching)
I've been trying to get Lia's hair all one length, this cut got a little out of hand so I decided to post a picture of the lost hair not the finished cut. Sad. Lia is also OBSESSED with washing her hands. I think she enjoys putting her stand up to the sink and turning on the water, she'll do this as long as you'll let her. Well I guess I forgot to take Sophie's bath thing out of the sink, so Lia put it where I put trash... in the toilet.

3 comments:

M and M said...

Wow...Sophie is so big! The scrunchy face is way cute! I can't wait to be back!!!! Pray we get jobs in California!!

Leighton & Mauri said...

Oh my Billy! You made me laugh so very hard with the comment you left on our blog. I have been telling Leighton for quite sometime now that he is losing his hair. It is just so funny to hear it from someone else!!
-Mauri

Brooke and Tami said...

We were watching our friends kids last week, and their 22 month old flushed a brand new bar of soap down the toilet. I though it would have dissolved by now. We still can't get it to flush right, so I'm guessing that there is more than just a bar of soap down there. Crazy youngsters! It's pretty funny though.