Well, there will be no pictures on this post because of an incredibly terrible, horrible, no good, very bad trip to DISNEYLAND!!! I still cannot believe it myself! We have been to DL more times than I can count... that was where Billy and I decided to make our "coupledom" official. We LOVE that place. But let me tell you how our day went.
As we were walking out the door I got a phone call about scouts that put me in a frustrated mood.
I took the stroller out of the trunk... it was BROKEN! My $300.00 indestructible stroller was useless.
We lugged the girls up to CA Adventure and rented 2 strollers.
As i was loading the rented strollers, I realized that I had left all blankets, jackets and DIAPERS in the broken stroller in the car!
It was really crowded and we couldn't get on some of the rides we wanted. (we're kind of snobs, we won't wait more than 15 minutes)
We decided to find a good spot, get corn dogs and wait for the new parade.
The corn dogs were crap, after an hour and a half of waiting for the parade we got kicked out of out spots because people would have to walk through (we were on benches) and Billy got into a nice fight with a worker over it.... then when we get settled in our new seats I pull my new camera out of the diaper bag.... only to find the screen totally cracked!
After the parade we left and went over to DL.
We went over to see how long the wait for Nemo is. There is no line. Its broken, but supposed to open. I have to change Lia's diaper.
By the time I make it around the water the line has re-opened with a 2 hour wait.
ummmmmmm....... I know I ripped out a chunk of Lia's hair on the button of my shirt, and thats about all the bad stuff I can remember.
We ended the night on a really good note. Lia and I went on the carousel and she was happier than we could have imagined so we decided to leave right then.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks guys! This really makes me excited for DisneyLand next week. Yup, already next week we will be down there! Wicked a week from Thursday and DL a week from Friday! I hope to see you there!
Sorry you had such a crappy day at the most wonderful place in the world. Hopefully the next trip will be better.
Post a Comment