(I had purchased two tickets for Sunday's game for Billy's b-day, they were third row behind first base, they were $175.00 and let me tell you I had the WORST case of buyers remorse ever! First that it was on a Sunday and those are our family day, second that it was a conference Sunday and third that it was way too much money for me to spend on 2 tickets! and they lost miserably so I'm really glad I was able to get rid of them)
Daddy and Lia had SOOOO much fun together! He let her pick out her rally monkey and she picked by far the UGLIEST monkey ever made, but she sure does love it and she sleeps with it every night now.
Auntie Nernie went along with us, we had so much fun!!
The infamous "Scrunchie Face" so stinkin funny!
Angels really do exist!






1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment