Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just cause I'm lazy!

Just because I'm lazy, I've decide to post a blog entry instead of going out to the car finding my cell, then finding the charger and then sending Valerie a text message.
Dear Valerie,
I hope that you are having a good night at work. You are a great example of what a strong, smart and loving wife and mom should do for their family. Your sacrifices are for the benefit of your family and you set a great example for all of those who know you.
You know that I love you to death... now would you please stop sending me pictures of fried bananas :)
President of your fan club,
k8

3 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

I second this! Valerie, I have been meaning to call you for a week and I promise I will soon! And Katie, we should have another play date - Bayer got so dirty and happy!

Emily Simpson said...

Wow Katie! I never realized how deep your fear of bananas runs! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You crack me up!! Sorry about the picture but I love to torture you! Note to friends:DO NOT TELL ME YOUR FEARS! For I will exploit them!! And how is Sophie enjoying the BANANA cereal I gave you!! Ha Ha Ha!!