Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THANK YOU!

For the last week and a half I have been really sick! When one thing was on its way out a new problem started. My Dr told me I had a "fluke" thing happen too. A fluke! (I really don't want to write all of the details, but if curiosity is killing you, just ask me) It has not been fun for any of us. I think its always harder on the mom. I hated feeling like I was being lazy and not taking care of my family or home. I had to break down and ask for help even! That never happens. My mom and sister are smart and know I only ask once, so if I ask they know I mean business.
Lucky for me/us I have the worlds best mom and sister who always made sure that my family was fed, Billy had stuff for lunches and my house was picked up! We could not have made it through the last week with out them! And I don't think I let them know, enough. I am always gracious and tell people thank you, I just hope I do it enough.

1 comment:

Billy and Katie said...

I'd also like to thank my wonderful, caring, patient husband. I would be lost without me...I mean him.