Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What not...

Since I have the attention span of a six month old and am in desperate need of the energy of the 2 year old I am chasing, this is going to be one heck of a random post. These are some pics off of one of my cameras, I need to find the cables to my other ones... So be ready for more randomness. And I can't figure out what is happening with my pictures, my journaling is all over the place. Oh well, so am I.

Lia go Bragh! How cute is this little hat? I got it for her after she was so good at the Dr.'s, see post "D Day."


She is growing up so fast, she doesn't want any help at the playground and we're in the beginning stages of potty training. She is so skinny her training pants fall off!
And finally, here is her new bed! About a year ago she jumped out of her crib and knocked the wind out of herself so I made Billy choose that day what he wanted to do. I had picked out a bed from Pottery Barn that I loved, but could never afford so we thought about building it. Life just got to busy so Lia was sleeping on boring old mattresses . We got that organza canopy to make it not look so boring until we had another solution.

And here it is, a very sweet day bed with a trundle. I LOVE IT!! So does Lia and Billy. Last night after reading, singing and prayers were done he came in and told me how nice it was to have it. I also put up the valance, by myself, straight even.... Their room is finally starting to come together. We just have one more project in there.... the dreaded closet. I'll save that for another day.




Lil' Miss August, in February and almost outgrown the outfit!

Here are pictures from that infamous 11 hour Wii marathon Billy, Elise and I had...
Billy is all monochromatic, even with our walls!

No comments: