Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An anniverary idea

Our anniversary is on Thursday, and since we have spent so much money in the last week (car, Christmas, concert tickets.... life) I thought that I would go and take a cute picture of the girls together in their cute Christmas dresses. Well, it was a nice thought.

This is one of the 3 pictures where Lia actually looked and smiled at the same time.




They were running around the rose garden it was cute.



I think this one looks like a postcard!


I think this was my favorite of the day!


Lookin' a little drunk here...



Ahhh, that's better!


Again, not looking.


And remember the whole idea was to take a picture of them together, well I tried and this is what happened:












Sophie looks like she wants to kill me in this picture!



Happy Anniversary honey, I tried!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my kids arene't the only ones!! I probably have 10 pictures total from the last 2 years with both my kids smiling in it. I actually love the one with Sophie crying and Lia looking at her like, "what's wrong with you??" They're too cute!

Jessica said...

hello, i haven't been online in a few days, or weeks...so i'm just catching up on a few blogs while riley is napping ANYWAY, happy aniversary, i'm so glad you mentioned that it felt like a loonng time even though it was only 4 years, i felt horrible when i felt that way on me and josh's 2nd anniversary 6 months ago, so glad to know i'm not the only one! our husbands are the best though, and there is noone else i'd rather marry, i'm sure you feel that same way! p.s. really cute christmas pictures of your girls, haha, they are funny, which makes them even more cute, stinks when you can't get just what you were hoping for, but look how much personality is shining through!

Judy said...

Aww, they are so cute, even when they are screaming/crying/sobbing (I can say that because I don't have them make them stop). Nice pictures! In 20 or 30 years, you'll like these a lot more than the perfectly posed ones.

Judy said...

Aww, they are so cute, even when they are screaming/crying/sobbing (I can say that because I don't have them make them stop). Nice pictures! In 20 or 30 years, you'll like these a lot more than the perfectly posed ones.