Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 4th!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. We were joking that it seems like such a short amount of time but its been a long time! We called the first 3 years dog years... meaning that we did what most people take 10 years to do in 3. We're excited to have hit the pause button this year. Nothing huge happened, we were able to enjoy being a family and together as much as possible.
I don't feel the need to gush like crazy about my husband because I do it all the time, I am grateful everyday that he chose me.


But.... my family wanted to gush for us:

from my mom:

Well there ~ isn't it hard to believe that four years ago today we were all getting ready for your beautiful sealing/wedding and reception to take place?????
I can't believe your anniversary has rolled around again but it's a wonderful day to reflect on the couple you are ~ husband and wife, parents, children, in-laws, dogs, new cars, sweet home, good friends, health, the truth of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and all that you are blessed with???
Happy Anniversary Wonderful Children!
Here's to "Forever"

and my sister sent us a song:

tomorrow will come and girl I can't wait it's our anniversary{echo} anniversarythe first thing I’ll do is run straight to you it our anniversary{echo} anniversary{chorus}it's our anniversary {echo}It's our anniversary, anniversaryit's our anniversary{echo}It's our anniversary, made for you and meand i've only made plans to hold your little hand it's our anniversary{echo}anniversarythe pleasure's all mine cuz we have seen good times It's our anniversary victoria won't be no secret at the end of the dayit's our anniversary{echo}anniversary a small cup of tea to you and me it's our anniversary{Bridge}All I really want to say my darling today is a special day we call our own so take me in your arms and hold me and tell me you love me and I’ll be there for youdo you know what today is do you know what today isit's our anniversary {it's our, it’s our special day}anniversarydo you know what today is it's our anniversary made for you and metoday is a special day not just any day cause you can have everything you want your way Tell your supervisor your leaving early today and I’m going to pay for the rest of your daydo you know what today is it's our anniversary, anniversary 2xtoday I have lots of fun stuff for you girldo you know what today is it's our anniversary do you know what today is it's our anniversary, made for you and meI know girlI knowit's our anniversary.and I love you in a special wayI remember the first nightI remember the first day

I'm a lucky lady to have the love and support of these three amazing people! (Billy, mom and sister if you were wondering, hee hee)

1 comment:

Taya said...

Congrats on your anniversary! You guys are such a cute family and the pics of your girls below are adorable!!! Merry Christmas and have a safe holiday!!