Lia wrote a letter to Santa, she asked for a cow, a mouse and a kitty. The Cal-Neva had this cute form for them to fill out then they turned it in and got a teddy bear! Sophie LOVED the tree and its trimmings!
This was our crew- we seriously laughed the entire trip!
Livy's in CA and Lia is in Nevada.
We took a little trip to Donner Pass, its a beautiful monument, but you feel very somber the whole time you are there.
Donner Lake
Two of my cuties!
Its hard to imagine snow that deep!
The Bill's and fog.
Here is Lia at the Atlantis fountain in Reno. We went with Bill to pick up Billy at the airport. Lia LOVED the fountain!
This is why we went to the Atlantis.... the buffet! I hit the money jackpot, but we all scored with food! Seriously, it was the most incredible thing I have ever seen! Shrimp as far as the eyes could see, mongolian bbq, mexcian, italian, chinese, japanese, salad bar and then the dessert section! OMG, all you have to tell me is soft serve and I'm sold. Well they did have soft serve, but they also had a gourmet bakery with every pie imaginable, finger pastries, beautiful cheese cakes... ahh, my mouth is watering!
Here's trouble! Thanks Bill.
Here is the golf course our friends live on, my mom had taken the girls to go play on the hill of the sand trap, when some guy pulled on to the course and told them to leave. My mom asked if they were allowed to play, and he said oh yes, of course, but he had just had a 400 LB BLACK BEAR WALK IN FRONT OF HIS CAR AND GO INTO THOSE TREES IN THE BACKGROUND! So she called me and asked me to come pick them up.
Love it!
I wanted to have a little fun, so I covered the stairs in blankets and became a sled for the girls. We had so much fun. I don't think I've ever seen Billy laugh so hard in my life!

2 comments:
That last picture would be a great christmas card
Looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I like the slide on the stairs...those are the best moments.
Post a Comment