
I would like to speak for everyone in our cute little family to be the first to say how stupidly proud of Erin we are! This woman can accomplish any goal she sets her mind to. We can ALWAYS rely on her for anything, she has taken care of all of us in some way or another, she helped our dad in ways that none of us ever could, she's a great roomie for our mom. We'd be lost with out her!
She's the sister you pray to have, the friend you're lucky to find, the Aunt you want to see everyday, the daughter you thank your lucky stars you get... she truly is amazing and I don't think I tell her enough.
Congrats on finishing your degree, this is only the beginning!!!
(For those of you who don't know who she is, she's in the white shirt holding Sophie, my mom is on her left, the our nephew Mitch (yes I know he's incredibly good looking) on the right, then me, then Elise (again, incredibly good looking) holding Lia and my brother Geoff and sister Tam in the front. )

No comments:
Post a Comment