
Yes dear friends and family, Katie got a victory-red Chevy Aveo for her husband last night. Sorry this picture is all pixilated, but I used up all of the memory on my camera taking a video of Lia and Billy playing in the snow at DL and am too lazy to go download it.
Back to the real story. Billy's car had paid its dues, it got him back and forth to work for 6 years, plus college plus all of the pain in the butt things you had to do to just get in, get it started, the gas tank lid.... plus the $485.00 we spent just to get it home the other day along with the $2,500.00 job estimate to get it functioning correctly plus it wouldn't pass smog.....
Yes, after tons and tons of prayer, budget re-working and research. Billy has ended up with a really cute, fun to drive, exactly what he needs, mama loves drivin' it and the girls look cute in the back seat little commuter car that is just perfect for him.
I still couldn't sleep lastnight. Not because I had buyers remorse, I was really happy for Billy. Here's the funny part... the catch you might call it. Its a 5-speed, Billy can't drive one, so I've got it until I can teach him this weekend. Ha ha ha ha!

2 comments:
that's awesome. I love stick shift, makes you feel like a race car driver, ha. I bet it feels good to buy a new car! I mean besides the money part, but it's probably super exciting, and just in time for christmas!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I taught Lee how to drive a stick so it can be done!
Post a Comment