Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Morning

My gifts to the girls was dress up stuff! I'd been scouring clearance racks and after Halloween sales and stocked up on real Disney Princess dresses and Barbie dresses, wigs, crowns, shoes... all of the good stuff. It was really fun to do. Sophie with hair....





Lia LOOOOVED the whole stocking thing. She got Wubbzy and Winkerbell (Tinkerbell)... who could ask for anything more?!!! (Oh, and Billy picked out their jammies this year, he did really good!) Sophie could have cared less.




She just realized there was candy inside!





Santa brought them new baby dolls to go with their new doll toys. Its all Maclaren (like mine) I highly recommend it, its really well made and its really cute.



Sophie loved the boxes.




And this is the last smiley picture we have of her from this day. She had an accident and fell off a chair onto her face and broke her tooth (about 1/3 of it) and split her lip. BUT, I just found out about a pediatric dentist in Yucaipa that I am going to take her to. So it will be fixed soon. Poor girl. I hope she makes it to 2!

I was still out of it, so we went to his parents for dinner (I was sad, it was supposed to be at our house). We had a great time. I know this is horrible but I don't remember too much about what we got... painkillers people.



I got a sewing machine and a notions box, a dvd of my girls and magnets. Billy got a bunch of new clothes and a couple of books. And the girls got a scooter, singing bear and blocks (which they love) and I'm sure other stuff that I really can't remember. Isn't that horrible?!!




















1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your girls are so adorable! I want to have a girl next so I can get her a princess dress, too. Jayden got cars and balls.