Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Magnum Opus

My cousin Alan married his beautiful sweetheart this weekend. And I was able to make her bouquet. I have never worked with orchids before, I thought it was a masterpiece. She was so happy, not just because of her flowers... It was a beautiful ceremony up at the Kimberly Crest.

Lia was the flower girl~ she melted my heart!


Billy had the camera on the portrait setting so these came out a little funky because I didn't realize it until it was too late.

We LOVE Andrea and glad she is apart of our family.

You forget how truly amazing the grounds are up at the Crest.

Billy and Sophie got to play around for an hour before the ceremony started, I think they had fun.








Lia was so excited to be the princess at the magic castle! And the cherry on top was that she got to throw petals everywhere. It was hilarious! She would walk back and throw more, it took her a long time to get to where she needed to stand. And when she reached her mark she kept throwing them!

Lia and Lorena, how amazing is Lorena's dress?!! She bought it in Milan.

Sophie lasted about 2 seconds, so I snapped these from the lower level at the koi pond.

oooops, out of order. I love this dress though.



It was a beautiful ceremony, followed by a seriously fun party. Those of you who know me, know that my family LOVES to party and we throw good ones. Their reception was amazing though. It was so much fun that my anti-social husband told my mom and sister that we should have gotten a sitter so that we could stay the whole time and enjoy it more! That is serious!!!!

1 comment:

Jannah said...

Oh my gosh, I just realized the dress I bought for Cally for my brothers wedding the is same one Lia is wearing. It is so cute, how funny. I guess we both have great taste!