Sunday, March 29, 2009

Billy's Birthday

Here is the card Erin got him, I think I'm going to frame it.



I found out just a few days before hand that some of my cousins would be at DL that day for their daughters performance. Sophie and I ditched our group to go and watch it. They were AMAZING! There were maybe 30 girls from the ages of 5 on up. They play and dance at the same time... really neat to watch! I asked them what made their daughter choose the violin and they said she had been asking for one for Christmas so they got it for her and she's been playing for a while now. If I was her age and was playing the violin... it would most definitely not be because I wanted to, it would be because my mom made me do it.
They have an amazing girl.... well, two of them to be exact.

Sophie showing her corn dog who's boss!





Lia LOOOOOVES handing her pass over to get in the park, she calls it her "Magic took-et"


Her most prized possession!
But first she had to wait with Daddy to get his birthday money, thanks for all of the free Disney crap, I mean toys were are now surrounded with.

No comments: