Sunday, March 08, 2009

A good one

Yesterday we we're all out back playing around and Lia thought it would be fun to play fetch with Dewey. So we were standing on the porch and throwing a ball into the far back. Because we have the dumbest dogs ever... or the most OCD dogs ever... instead of dropping it off at my feet he would run past me and drop it off at the sliding glass door. It started to get kind of old so I would try to block him as he went by and it turned into kind of a fun game. After his 10th attempt to make it around me I went "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh" at him (in a nice way) and Lia yelled "OH MY GOSH MY MOM IS A PIRATE"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

so that's what it is...i always knew there was something different about you ;)

Anonymous said...

haha! Don't you love the things your kids come up with!! Meela climbed on my back the other day and said "Go cow!!" Now, I'm going to tell myself she meant giddiup cowBOY because that's what Topher says, but she could've just been calling me a cow!