Tuesday, April 21, 2009

down with down east

A few weeks ago I came across this website called downeastbasics.com and loved it because it was so much cheaper than Modbe or Shade clothing. I used to sell Modbe and LOVE their stuff. I've only liked a few things from Shade but I hate spending 18.00 on one undershirt. Well folks, they are regular priced at $9.99 on down east and they have a great sale section! Oh and the shipping is really cheap too! I just bought 6 shirts for $52.00! And that is with tax and shipping. I don't know what the quality is like... but the price rocks!

7 comments:

Goldie said...

Great! Let me know what the quality is like. I really like Shade's shirts but they were really pricey.

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginny said...

LOVE this store, the quality is good too. They're on Facebook, I think you get a coupon if you sign up or something :)

Emily Simpson said...

I took a peek at the site and I love what they have! Thanks for the info!

Leighton & Mauri said...

I'm sorry Katie, but this makes me laugh cuz we have Downeast Stores all over up here. Must be a Utah thing! ;) Oh and yes, Leighton did enjoy Wicked (didn't you read the blog). Love you guys!!

Lisa said...

I like downeast undershirts. They're just as good as shade, as long as you don't put them in the dryer. I've ruined a few that way.

Judy said...

I've got several. I love them, and I love the price!