Wednesday, April 01, 2009

seriously!

I'm not pregnant..........


April Fools. I had my first appointment today. The heartbeat was nice and strong and the Dr. really liked how everything was going. I'm 11.5 weeks along and have begun my Jabba the Hutt transformation, so please, I'm begging, no fat jokes!!!!
Hopefully all goes well and we'll see little Ava Rose or William Thomas-Harry (we'll call him Tommy")in October. Due dates and me are funny. I'm going by the last possible date which is the 22nd, but because we have big babies they take them at 38 weeks... which makes it October 8th, my parents wedding anniversary.
Sorry we haven't called anyone and told them. I'm still in a state of shock and wanted to hear a heartbeat first and Billy never calls anyone. Don't be upset if this is how you've found out.

10 comments:

Emily Simpson said...

Wow!!! Congratulations, Billy and Katie!!! I hope you have a better pregnancy this time around! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Ella & Avery would love to play with your girls if ever you need a break! Oh, and I hope you have a boy, but if you do have a girl I LOVE the name Ava! We debated between Ava and Avery for the longest time! Great name choices!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! I'm glad everything went well at your appointment! Congratulations you guys!!!!

Jessica said...

:) your name choices are so cute and will fit with lia and sophie perfectly! i think we might end up having our babies on the same day! i vote for you to go on the 22nd even though that is the farthest because that's riley's birthday-although your folks anniversary would be way better! congrats!!!

Virginia said...

I'm glad the appointment went well! I love the names!

Sarah Rock said...

Congratulations!!! So cute on the name choices. Have fun!

Kristy C said...

Whoa!!!!! congratulations!! I wondered if that was why you were sick :) hee hee. I just thought of that the other day!

Aub said...

congradulations! that is so cool that we are pretty much at the same stage of pregnancy! our babies will have to play together! good luck with everything!

Patrick & Jenn said...

Yeah for babies... can't wait to hear if it will be a boy or girl. Congratulations you guys!

Judy said...

WAHOO! Love the names. Can't wait to see which one it will be!

The Heitritter Family said...

Congratulations! So that is what you meant when you said "can I join your club." I thought you were trying to get pregnant! I'm so out of it! I'm really happy for you.