Before we left I asked Billy to snap a picture of the girls together... this isn't the cutest picture, but whatever Lia is doing with her nose cracks me up. (You can tell she's saying cheese with all of her might! and yes Sophie has piggy tails on top of her head, there are only about 5 hairs per elastic, but it was so cute!)
After Corona, I met Billy back at our ward building, then headed down to my mom's house for Easter dinner, where my car offically died in the driveway.... just in time for our trip to Yosemite!
*** And I just wanted to add a realization I came to. On Saturday night when I was picking out a book to read to the girls I grabbed a book and told them that we were going to read about Easter. But as soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew I had said the wrong thing. Easter really has NOTHING to do with Kirby the Easter Dog.
Just to re-assure myself and everyone that I know what Easter is truly about, I have my good friend Jeffrey R. Holland to say it perfectly for me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc
Just kidding about the good friend part, I'd love to be friends with him though.

1 comment:
Cute girls! I love Elder Holland too. His talk on the atonement was too much for me, I'm such a cry baby!
Post a Comment