Friday, April 24, 2009

spring is springing...

Since it has not officially sprung yet I can't post all of our amazing flowers, but its starting and I have to brag.... we have the most beautiful yard around!
Sophie loves to run around the grapevines, she'll do this as long as her daddy will let her, so about 5 minutes. This is my happy corner. The red bud tree has started to leaf out.... it makes about 4 inch heart shaped leaves, its my favorite!

Billy thinks this is the perfect flower. I do love it, it looks like a watercolor, but my favorite are the black ones... atleast thats what I call them.


And of course spring means a shopping trip to Naartjie for the cutest outfits ever (thanks Grandma)


And daddy has a new lawn mowing buddy.



I posted a ton more pictures on facebook because it takes 2 seconds to do, unlike here. So go to that website and enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Your backyard looks so fun!! I can't wait for spring to officially get here, instead of just winter day, summer day, summer day, winter day...