Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Birthday Trip

I married the best man ever! He totally planned out an entire weekend full of surprises for me. We started out at Sea World.
My all time favorite animal is the manatee. I did a report on them in the 6th grade and have loved them ever since.

But I fell in love with the polar bears this trip. This guy was hilarious. He was playing with a huge ball.

You don't see a polar bear butt everyday...


This is the ball-thing.





Here's everyone all smiles on shark encounter....




except me, I am as far back against the wall as you can get.

















Both girls thought Shamu was amazing!






The traditional starfish picture everyone has...


No, we did not do the shark thing twice, these came up way out of order.


Here's my little dare devil. I'm sure she's planning her future shark cage trips with M&M.


Then the next day we went to the zoo with Billy's parents. (His 30th b-day present was a season pass) All I have to say about the San Diego Zoo is.... ITS THE BEST!!!! for many reasons. First, no parking fee. Second, its beautiful! and the list goes on, but I really can't wait to go back!




This was at Sea World in the Bay of Play, the best place ever for little kids.

Hello chipped tooth.













There are still more pics coming. You haven't seen the resort we stayed at yet!!!






1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hey Katie! Your pictures are turning out so good. (I may steal a few from your blog :) The dance recital thing was hilarious, those girls are so sweet. And San Diego looked fun- Happy Belated Birthday! We just went there too, got the Sea World passes- lovin' that place!