Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Lia had her dance recital. It was ADORABLE!!!!







Her flowers.
































I don't think she liked the sparkles....
Gosh, I love this girl!





















This was just before the funniest thing ever. They have pieces of tape on stage to remind them where they are supposed to stand, and usually Lia is always on her tape. Well, she slipped over onto Sarina's tape thinking it was her own... or not paying attention at all... but Sarina was trying to push Lia back on to her own using her hips. OMG! So funny. Sarina was so cute and sweet about it all, if it had been Lia she would have done something... not the same. =0)



Ha! And incase any of you readers who want to know what Erin's boyfriend Bill looks like, here is a picture of the top of his head, nose ears and eyes! ha ha ha!!!
Seriously though, he's a super nice guy.


2 comments:

Goldie said...

So very cute!! I can't wait for Aleena to be old enough to be in dance.

Judy said...

I can NOT believe Lia is this old. How did that happen?