Thursday, June 18, 2009

randomness

Isn't this cute??? It's Lia's handprint. Billy and Lia went with a big family group to the Wild Animal Park and they had this done as a surprise for me... I love it!

Billy didn't think it was possible, but I got both girls to hold still while I painted their toe nails.





Our beautiful blue room, no more office. It's going to be a playroom in the end. I love it though.


Lia waited 2 1/2 hours for Splash Mountain. And was a perfect angel, Billy called and asked me to get her a surprise. So she got a sucker, a bracelet and a hair tie.

Sophie had to kiss her horsie goodbye.




Happy girl.

This is a shout out to Alicia... "Thank you for the tip!!!" Lia has been having sporadic accidents so we've been putting a diaper on her when she sleeps, but she'll take the diaper off. So I taped it on. Genius!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the handprint!! Love painting the girl's toes (that's one of my favorite things to do with Meela)!! You're going to love having a playroom and that's such a pretty blue! And we miss dland, Toph asks to go there every day, poor deprived kid. :) Looks like you guys had so much fun, I love Sophie kissing her horse, the girls are so cute!