Billy won the certificated employee of the month. And it's not like it was for the school he teaches at, it was for the ENTIRE district. That means 2,500 teachers! I'm so proud of him I can't even begin to put it in words.
His principal (whom I finally met and is very nice, and a good dresser) wrote the nicest letter that was read as Billy stood up there accepting his award. Lia kept whispering, not yelling (hallelujah) "Daddy, psst Daddy, HI! Daddy over here" and Sophie tried running after him so I had a little bit of a hard time hearing everything that was read, luckily we got a copy so its ours forever!
It's so nice to have his hard work rewarded. There are many, and I really truly mean MANY nights when I wished he was home, but when I see the the job he is doing is being done so well and rewarded, I could never be so selfish as to ask him to stop.
We just love and appreciate him so much. He's a wonderful, hard working, devoted, good man and we're lucky he's ours!!!

3 comments:
That is just too cool! Congrats!!!Well deserved for sure!
Congratulations, Billy! I knew you were a wonderful teacher!
Wowser! This is awesome! Congrats to Billy!
Post a Comment