And the biggest thing for me is my new laundry room!!! (Sorry about the huge waterslide, I have to hide it from Marley) Before when I had to enter it, the door opened the wrong way and was stopped by the big sink in here, so I had to sit on the sink or washer, shut the door then hop down... reverse that process to get out. Then the cords were too short when we had the washer and dryer installed so they were on the wrong wall. It was just a nightmare and made the awful chore of doing laundry a million times worse.
I had thought this would have been a cheap and easy task... I was wrong. It turned out to be very expensive and took two days, but when he called me to come out and see what he'd done, I cried! Literally tears poured out of my eyes. I can walk right in the room (he reversed the door so it opens the right way) had the washer and dryer where they were supposed to be, he built a little work table so I can fold laundry out there (its a little cubby built off of our porch... its weird but it works now!!!) and we can use the shelves above to actually store stuff now.... AMAZING!!!

2 comments:
Lucky you having a hardworking and handy husband! Every woman's dream :)
He's nesting!!!! Very sweet husband to get all that done for you guys!!! :)
Post a Comment