This picture needs explaining. There are no lights, so as we were leaving it was VERY dark, Erin was right behind me and I was holding Sophie. She started saying "I'm going to get you Sophie" totally teasing!!! Well Sophie couldn't see her so she goes flying out of my arms and running away!!! Erin kind of flips out because she feels bad and starts running after her. It was a mess. And of course me being the total devoted blogger, I took a picture instead of helping.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
4th fun!
After a super lazy day at home, we went to the RCC, like we always do with the GMME's and her family. The crowd was smaller than usual, not a bad thing, and the show was better than ever! We got there around 8 and had the perfect spot and packed a little picnic. It was perfect! 
This picture needs explaining. There are no lights, so as we were leaving it was VERY dark, Erin was right behind me and I was holding Sophie. She started saying "I'm going to get you Sophie" totally teasing!!! Well Sophie couldn't see her so she goes flying out of my arms and running away!!! Erin kind of flips out because she feels bad and starts running after her. It was a mess. And of course me being the total devoted blogger, I took a picture instead of helping.
This picture needs explaining. There are no lights, so as we were leaving it was VERY dark, Erin was right behind me and I was holding Sophie. She started saying "I'm going to get you Sophie" totally teasing!!! Well Sophie couldn't see her so she goes flying out of my arms and running away!!! Erin kind of flips out because she feels bad and starts running after her. It was a mess. And of course me being the total devoted blogger, I took a picture instead of helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment