Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WE MADE IT!!!

Billy and I snuck off to Utah (sans the girls) to go to Leighton's 30th Birthday Party... we had sooooooooooo much fun! And I mean so much fun. If our girls had been with us, we'd still be up there. We left really early on Friday and made great time getting to Provo where we hung out and had lunch/dinner at Cafe Rio. I'd never been, but everyone swears by it. It was good, but seriously do these people not know about Chipotle???
After that we headed up to South Jordan to this cool place called Noah's. It's a huge event center. The party was in the game room and the racquetball room. Everything and everyone was so nice. Here is his sister Sarina cutting the YUMMIEST cake ever! (yes Mauri our pieces made it home without being eaten or melting! The girls loved it!)
The birthday boy.
Surprise!

Playing Wii at their beautiful new home.
Sidenote: I'd just like to say congrats to them on the amazing new place. It's beautiful and I loved everything about it. I hope we can move nextdoor! :o)


Mauri's feet and their adorable dogs. I'd love to keep them as personal accessories. They were really fun to play with .




ooooooh, the cake again. yum. Anything Bundt Cakes.




I just realized Bella (the fuzzy little person) is in this picture. I was just trying to get a picture of the cool game room because I knew I'd never be able to describe it well enough to do it justice.

Here's the racquetball room, which was also set up for volley and walleyball.

The backwall of the racquetball room.

See! I did a horrible job taking pictures! I didn't get one of the four of us together, none where anyone is looking! I didn't get one of us at Best Buy looking at every movie or playing videogames (although.... Mauri has some) Like when Billy lost control of the Wii remote during the Knock out game and chucked it at the $2,500.00 tv or hit himself in the face with the nun-chuck or Mauri and I laughing ridiculously hard at everything. Atleast I can write it down right???
We had the best time, they are great friends and we can't wait to get together with them soon!!!

2 comments:

Leighton & Mauri said...

Oh my gosh!!! That was so much fun! Thank you so much for coming up. It was so wonderful to see you guys and spend some time together. We're still waiting for you to move up here.... ;)

Billy and Katie said...

me too!