Tuesday, July 21, 2009

and for the random...

We somehow got Lia to stay on the top bunk. I told her that if she would sleep up there everynight that I would get Princess Ariel pictures and put them on the ceiling. She said that would be beautiful! And she's been making castles out by the fruit trees...
Sophie's trying out her big girl bed. Like her shoes? She wears them all of the time. I think she feels fancy (she loves Fancy Nancy) in them.



And here it is. The one picture I let Billy take of me pregnant. I feel like a huge tank, but really I'm smaller than I was with the girls. I am carrying this baby so differently. He's low, back and picky. I can't wear certain pants because they press on my belly and he flips out the whole time, if I'm facing forward I can't lean against anything because he doesn't like anything touching my belly. I have to lean way back when I sit so he can spread out... he's so picky already. But I am excited. And he gets really excited when he hears Lia because she talks to him all of the time and rubs and kisses my belly. I have a feeling Sophie won't be as excited to meet him. She's a real mama's girl and might have a hard time sharing me.
The Dr.s tell me I'm 27 weeks but my calendar says 29 so I'll agree on 28... and that means less than 3 months... AHHHHHHHHH!
I really hate pictures of me.

4 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

I think you look terrific! And beautiful in that color!

Jessica said...

that's a great picture...i love your dress too! can you believe how fast and slow at the same time we will have our babies?!

Emily Simpson said...

You look beautiful, Katie! I can't believe you've beat us in the kid count! I remember when you first moved in the ward I was about to pop with Ella, and you were just pregnant with Lia! Time flies!!!

Goldie said...

You're so cute!