Thursday, September 10, 2009

family fun and almost done!!!

We watched M&M's dog Mu while they got to sneak away... Marley LOVED it! (Do you see all of the mud? It was 104 outside... there was no mud, that means they made it... still don't know how they did it.)



The beautiful (I think I called them "Spiffy") couple.







On Labor Day we had a little bar b que, it cracked me up when Lia marched right over and plopped herself by her daddy. (she was pleased with herself also and it's a new thing to cover her teeth when she smiles)




Both girls are in the next phase of "Big-Girl-ness"... Lia moved to the top bunk:
(please don't pay attention to the bare valance and ghetto blinds, notice the cute new bedding though)



Yes, Sophie is totally facing the wrong way, but she stays put all night, we love this little girl!



There was too much white, so I tried this and really like it, I still have a little more planned but its really coming together. I just hope Billy likes it... I did it on a whim.


We have a ton going on, so look for more updates soon!!! Oh, and I took down the pregnancy calendar because it was driving me NUTS!!! the baby is still good.

4 comments:

Sarina said...

If your little girls are anything like my little girl... they may have helped the dogs make some mud. Bella would have "watered" the dogs to cool them down!
Sarina

Unknown said...

That room turned out great! And, good move on the pregnancy calendar. Just know that you are close to the end--that's all we need to know!!!

Jessica said...

oh man that room does look way cute. i cant wait to see how cute tommy is! Almost there....

M and M said...

Thanks for posting these pics so we can steal them! And thanks for watching our dog! I love the wall...turned out really good!